The Wilson racket is also a famous choice among tennis players because of its higher spin potentials while the balobat tennis racket is also famous for its Air Cortex Technology which increases stability while playing. Rafael Nadal is one of the tennis players who uses this type of racket.
But choosing among the three will completely fail without looking into the four factors that might affect the effectivity of your racket. You must look into the head sizes, length, balance, flex and the string pattern of the racket for you to have a good game.
- Head Sizes– Choosing the best tennis racket involves looking at the head size. The head size is what will have a direct contact with the ball, hence you should be careful in looking at this aspect. Players who want to have flexibility and lighter weigh typically uses small head sizes so that there will be more control and power.
- Length– You should also choose the racket with the standard size of 27 inches. This standard is set so that you will have a more comfortable feel when you are playing, however if you like it to be much longer, then it could also be done by the manufacturer.
- Balance– The balance of the tennis racket should also be appropriate for you. If you want to easily maneuver, then you should use the head light racket while if you want to increase stability, then you should use a racket with a heavy head.
- Flex– You must also make sure that the flex of your racket is the best. The flex is the resistance to the bending process that might be encountered by the racket upon contact with the ball. It is easier to play with rackets that are resistant to this kind of situation.
- String Pattern– The string pattern of any racket should give you more power and at the same time manifest more control and durability.
The best tennis racket to use is the head racket; however, your purchase will all be in vain if you don’t consider the different factors that accompanies it. These are the head sizes, length of the racket, balance, flex and the string pattern.
Thank to Sports Tennis Court Maintenance UK for the post and contributing to our website.